Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 23, 2009

I am someone who believes the "Hindu dharma" but, as a necessity I had to learn at a university that deviate from the my belief.i alwys even try to respect their different beliefs because I know everybody can not live indifiduallisme, but is some of my beliefs insulted public , but I am increasingly convinced that my belief that the best now because my beliefs have never insulted anyone, we try to respect anyone always nonchalant reply and I will not vote confidence a flock of faithful convictions insulting another.love for friends who are still trying to respect me even though I am different from me.n my message: true intelligence is not how much we have but how we use what we have wrote , thoughts yg guide our intellect is far more important than the quantity of our brain power.

No comments:

Post a Comment